Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Day for Developers to Submit Apps for Free PlayBook Offer – Have You?

Develop_PlayBook_banner1

What I am hearing now is that RIM may have screwed up in the email they sent to developers that made us think the free PlayBook offer was extended. With that extension not happening that makes today the last official day to submit a BlackBerry PlayBook app to be eligible for the offer of a free BlackBerry PlayBook at launch. If you are not already in the submission process with an App World vendor account and signing keys I doubt you can still make the deadline. I am curious how many of you have already submitted apps or plan on submitting them today. Let me know in the comments along with what kind of app you submitted.

In the same vein I submitted a WebWorks app I created on March 23rd and it still is “pending review” over a week later. Maybe RIM is getting inundated with submissions? Either way they better approve it or I will have a conniption. :)



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment